We have several vacancies across Ireland from Dublin to the west coast, from Kerry to Galway. All long-term opportunities offering career development and major projects experience on both Infrastructure and build. We are open to international candidates and people looking to return to Ireland from the UK and further afield. We have opportunities at all levels from Junior to senior. We offer great salaries and benefits in a wonderful place to live.
The Site Engineer is responsible for supporting and undertaking a diverse range of activities on a project site, to ensure technical and contractual requirements are met, resource use is optimised and target results are achieved. This can include but is not limited to, subcontractor management, providing technical support/advice, standing in the gap as well as developing and maintaining working relationships with key stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ years working at a Graduate Engineer level or higher is essential
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent in engineering or science is essential
- A clean and valid full driver’s licence is required
Skills and Knowledge
- Proven ability to work with others in a collaborative and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- Effective active listening skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and process orientated
- Organised with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
- A self-starter, highly motivated and goal oriented
£50,000 - £80,000/annum DOE + Benefits and bonus.